Mobile App Development
Having an app for your business or promotion or whatever it may be can be a game changing marketing tool to drive traffic and revenue. Types of Apps that can be developed:
Basic table functionality
- It is certainly a good option for businesses who want an app that displays basic information. Think about this as a hierarchy: opening screen has big topics and you click one and you now have a set of new lists to click on.
Database driven custom functionality
- Development on this gets more complex and starts to get into whether or not you want the data housed “native” (built into the app) or “dynamic” (built into an online web services). An example would be having hundreds of dog breeds that you want to organize and display differently.
Enhancement or Modification of the device firmware or hardware
- This means that you take certain functions of the phone, such as the alarm, camera, or flash, and make it better.
Fully dynamic apps
- Similar to the database driven apps, these apps are the kind that rely purely on external information.
- These are apps that are geared towards allowing the user to input content in a specific way.