Cybercrime & Digital Abuse Services
Cybercrime Digital and Legal Assessment ReviewR5840 + vat.
- Compromised Website or Mailboxes,
- PoPIA Infringement,
- Victim of e-abuse or e-crime,
- Victim of personal information published online,
- Mitigating online trade mark or copyright infringements.
- Up to 4 hours of our teams time for preliminary assessments and ground work.
- Up to 2 additional hours for consult.
- Up to 2 hours of our Lawyer’s time for legal review and report on legal avenues available to be pursued.
- If applicable: an IP and trace attempt, an examination of web files and emails, an attempt to determine route entry and recommendations on recovery.
- Report on damages and recommendations and quotes for repair.
- Report of PoPIA breach to Regulator.
- Reporting e-crime to authorities.