Mobile App Development
It can be a game changing marketing tool having an app for your business or promotion or whatever to drive traffic and revenue.
Mobile Apps, depending on their functionality, can range between R100000 – R1950000 + vat. App’s are usually used for businesses that require clients to access these information and functions on a regular basis – for example: Taxi Services, Courier Services, Food Delivery Services, etc.
Types of Apps that can be developed:
Basic table functionality
- This is a good option for businesses who want an app to display basic information. Think about this as a hierarchy: opening screen has big topics and you click one and you now have a set of new lists to click on.
Database driven custom functionality
- Development is more complex on this and gets into whether you want the data housed “native” (built into the app) or “dynamic” (built into an online web services). An example would be having hundreds of dog breeds that you want to organize and display differently.
Enhancement or Modification of the device firmware or hardware
- This means that you use certain standard functions of the phone, such as the alarm, camera, or flash, and you enhance or modify it through the app.
Fully dynamic apps
- These apps are similar to the database driven apps, they rely purely on external information.
- These apps are geared towards allowing the user to input content.